Powered By Blogger

Pages

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Happy Everything!

Today is our wedding Anniversary. Dear Husband has earned the distinction of being the most romantic male I have ever met!  He is (generally) very good too, about remembering dates/events, and doing the most remarkable gestures to commemorate the occasion.  So it should be no surprise that when I arrived to work today, this is what greeted me. It's good to be in love after all these years....

Purple passion-tastic! I have to remind myself, this is why I married that man!  Ok, that's not the only reason, but as you can see, it definitely ranks right up there in the benefits department.  Stay tuned for my latest adventures in Barbecue, and how I'm going to get to play foodie traveller, and soon! Eat, (and love) well my friends.....

No comments:

Post a Comment