Powered By Blogger

Pages

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Sundays in Pixieland...




So, although I do not have this weeks' "Something from Nothing" post ready, I DO have a good excuse...a potluck!  Yes, I have ventured back to the working world, and another wonderful place where I will get to taste the cooking and treats from everyone else, instead of just my own (admittedly wonderful) cooking.  With a budget that has suffered a serious downfall in the last several months, I settled on that inexpensive standby, pasta. Here is the recipe I created for the occasion...

1 pound pasta
6 ounces sharp cheddar, cubed
6 ounces salami, cubed
fresh rosemary, oregano, parsley and thyme, minced fine
3 Tb. Olive oil
½ a garlic clove, pressed

3 Tb. Each chopped scallions and pepperoncini peppers
salt and pepper to taste

And the results? Pasta-riffic!




Eat well, my friends, and stay tuned for Something from Nothing, Week four, and Kitchen Angels' latest hijinks's. Love and kindness to all,

Pixie


No comments:

Post a Comment