Powered By Blogger

Pages

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

The Rules

I have decided, as I get to my "interesting" years, that I am going to throw the rule book into the trash.  I solemnly pledge that I will NOT do the following:

1.  Tell everyone I just "can't handle" spicy hot foods anymore, even if they turn my digestive tract into a trailer for Apocalypse Now.

2.  Stop dyeing my hair and let it turn prematurely grey.

3.  Complain long and loudly, and whenever possible, about my various ailments, aches and pains.  No one wants to hear that stuff.

4.  Drive so slowly that people must pass me going 40MPH.

5.  Give up cooking from scratch, because it's "easier" to buy pre-packaged products, that are saturated with preservatives and chemicals.

6. Stop being a dreamer. Life's too short to give that up.

Eat well, my friends.  My National recipe contest has kept me from posting a lot this month, but what interesting adventures I'm going to have to post about when it's all said and done.

No comments:

Post a Comment