Powered By Blogger

Pages

Thursday, October 21, 2010

By Popular Request!

By popular request, the very first video I made for the Real Women of Philadelphia cooking competition.

http://www.youtube.com/user/allymv1?feature=mhum#p/u/5/bX0Ftzmsenc

What I learned during this first try...well, you DO NOT need to wear more make-up than a lady-of-the-evening just because you have a camera on.

You do not need to take up nine minutes of filming time, just because your limit is ten minutes.

Stove top lights and open windows are distracting at best.

That, and many more lessons from video number one. I will try to post each video, as the contest went along, so that you may see how I refined everything from how long each dish took, to my "look", to my ease on camera. Just because I majored in Drama, does not mean I am totally at ease in front of the camera, you know!

What did you do that was "outside the box" for you? How did it feel at the time? How do you feel about it now?

Eat well, and stand by for meat loaf fun.....

No comments:

Post a Comment